Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Not So Spooky Halloween Card

Hello friends!
Tasha here sharing a Not So Spooky Halloween card using some of D2BA's festive Halloween themed stamp sets!
I have been challenging myself to think of new ways to use my stamp sets and thought a background created with a variety of spooky sentiments would be super fun! I stamped the Boo and EEEK in traditional Halloween colors and added some little bats. The cute bats just pop against the white paper.



The haunted house image was stamped in the same ink color as the bats and layered on coordinating purple and green textured card stock. To add a little more detail, I used various shades of gold markers to color in the windows and frame the house giving it a nice glow.



Lastly, I created a pull tab panel and stamped "Happy Halloween" inside with matching purple ink. The card was then adhered to green and purple layers and attached onto a pink card base to complete the design. I like the pop of pink!



Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out all the fun Fall/Halloween themed stamp sets in the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!



There's also still time to enter the D2BA September Challenge! Click HERE for more information!

Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment