Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Stinkin' Fun Birthday Shaker!

Good morning Friends!
Tasha here sharing another fun birthday card created with the adorable Stinkin' Happy stamp set!



For this festive shaker card, I created a center step card base and built the shaker on top of the center panel. The shaker frame features my favorite D2BA pattern paper that coordinates perfectly with the yellow and pink layers!


The sentiment "Happy Stinkin' Birthday" was stamped with Totally Black Ink on to a sky colored background. Instead of sequins, I used blue and yellow beads. I just love this color combo!



The cute skunk and flower images were colored with markers and layered on the card with foam dots. green glitter paper added some sparkle and a simple grass lined border added more detail to the bottom of the card.



To complete the design, I added pretty yellow floral pattern paper to each side panel. I also added a cute little heart cut from the coordinating Skunk Die Set to the top of the shaker frame. This card is just too Stinkin' sweet and I can not wait to mail it to a special friend!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project!



Be sure to check out the Dare 2B artzy Shop and Blog for tons of fun Artzy products and inspiration.

Also, check out the NEW Dare 2B Artzy YouTube Channel!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Tasha this is stinking adorable. Just love the stepper design with the shaker box.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love creating shaker cards!!! :)

      Delete