Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Fall Themed Thank-You Card

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a cute new fall themed card featuring the New Foxy Greetings stamp set.


The adorable critters were colored with markers and I added tons of gold shimmer pen for sparkle. To give a rustic fall look, I did some ink blending around the white center card and layered it on dark gold glitter paper. I also added some little olive green enamel dots to bring in more color.



All of the fun layers were created using the New Nesting Rectangle Fancy Frames dies. I love the stitched border and the pretty shape!



Lastly, the bottom layer was cut from the New Fall Harvest paper pack and layered on to a kraft A2 sized card base to complete the design. I think this thank-you card is so sweet and I look forward to sending it to someone special!

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy shop to check out all the fun new products!

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment