Tuesday, July 24, 2018

You're A Classic!

Hello Friends!
Tasha here sharing a masculine birthday card inspired by the D2BA July Challenge!
For my card, I used the fun Classic Dad stamp set to create a retro themed masculine card. I love the variety of images and sentiments included in this set!


The car was colored with markers and I used pretty teal colors to allow it to really pop. I layered the car with foam tape and added some clear glitter pen on top to give a little sparkle. I didn't want to get to carried away with the glitter, but a little shimmer works with the classic car look.



For the center card's background, I stamped the Route 66 sign with distress ink on to cream card stock. I used the same ink to distress the edges and add to the vintage feel.



Lastly, I stamped a fun sentiment and layered the card on to a vintage themed pattern paper and dark red card base. I also stamped the "Classic" in red to complete the design. I love the way this card turned out and look forward to giving it to someone special!




Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy July Challenge!

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Have a wonderful day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment