Tuesday, May 8, 2018

D2BA DT Project: Mother's Day Shaker Card

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a colorful Mother's Day themed shaker card inspired by the Dare 2B Artzy May Challenge.



To create the flower border, I used the tops of two stamped bouquet images from the new Bouquet 4 You stamp set and layered them with foam tape. They were colored with alcohol markers, layered with gold glitter and accented with white gel pen. I love finding new ways to use my stamp sets!



The sentiment "Happy Mother's Day" was stamped in Blue Sky D2BA Ink on to bright white cardstock. The blue color is soft and perfect for a mother's day card!



Instead of regular sequins, I used a fun rhinestone mix. I love the hot pink color and all the shimmer!



Lastly, I layered blue D2BA pattern paper on the frame and behind the shaker. This is one of my favorite paper prints from the new Honey Bloomz paper collection. I also layered a pink scalloped frame and dark teal cardstock layers on to a pink textured card base to complete the design.



Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out this month's challenge!




Have a wonderful day!









No comments:

Post a Comment