Saturday, March 10, 2018

Cute Chick

Happy Saturday!
Sharing a new spring card today created for the Craftin Desert Divas March Mood Board Challenge!


I was inspired by the spring colors and used the Cute Chick digital stamp in this fun design. 

I love critters with glasses and this image is cuteness overload!!! The digi was colored with markers and I used Nuvo glitter drops on the glasses to add tons of sparkle. 


The sky is blue pattern paper and I filled the stamped clouds in with white Nuvo enamel drops to give them a puffy look. Behind the chick, I layered a tan fence and some green grass to create a happy little spring scene.


Click HERE to visit the Craftin Desert Divas Shop!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

-Tasha




No comments:

Post a Comment