Tuesday, February 27, 2018

BEEutiful Flowers

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a new spring themed card created with the BEEutiful stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy! This set has quickly become one of my favorites and I love all the sentiments and images included!


For my project, I created this fun card fold and used one sheet of the new pattern paper from the Honey Bloomz paper collection. A deep teal cardstock was used to mat some of the layers and adds a nice pop of color.


The sentiment was stamped in Totally Black Ink and I added some additional color with markers. The yellow and blue coordinates perfectly with the colors in the pattern paper.


Lastly, I stamped two little honey bees and used the matching die set to cut them out. They were adhered to the center of the card and completed the design.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the BEEutiful stamp set!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Tasha I love Love LOVE this card!!! It is so beautiful and I love the fold....just WOW!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete