Tuesday, October 10, 2017

D2BA Halloween Treat Bag

Hello D2BA Friends!
Tasha here sharing a fun new Halloween treat bag created with the "Witches Shoes" stamp set!

 
The bag base was created with light blue cardstock and I used some bat pattern paper to give it a spooky look; I love the purple and black color combo!
The sentiment was stamped in a coordinating purple ink and I layered it onto gold glitter paper. The gold frame looks great against the dark background!



The cool shoe image was stamped in black and colored with markers. I also added tons of glitter on top for extra sparkle and shine.
Lastly, I added some white gel accents and three green glitter enamel dots to complete the project. I can not wait to give this to someone special!



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create a Halloween project with the
awesome "Witches Shoes" stamp set!

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment