Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Trick or Treat Pop-Up Card

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a fun new Halloween pop-up card created with two stamp sets from
Dare 2B Artzy!



The base was created with purple cardstock and I layered black glitter paper and orange D2BA pattern paper to add tons of shimmer and color!



The spooky haunted house image was stamped in black and colored it with markers. I wanted it to stand out, but since I had to keep it flat, I layered it on black glitter paper. This background reminds me of a night sky.



The sentiment "Trick or Treat" was embossed in white and I added several green-glitter enamel dots for additional texture. I love the look and feel of embossed lettering on cards!



To gift this card, you just slide the center down and it lays flat; perfect for mailing!



Lastly, I added some coordinating paper layers on each side panel!
Love this orange pattern paper print!



I hope you enjoyed this Halloween project and be sure to check out the D2BA Shop for fun fall themed stamps!

Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment