Thursday, June 8, 2017

I'm Stuck On You

Hello CDD Friends! Tasha here with a fun new card created with the adorable "Stuck On You" digital stamp set. 


The fun cactus images were printed in black and colored with markers. For additional detail, I used clear glitter and white gel pen; so cute! The background was created by ink blending Distress Oxide ink and adding random water drops. The pink and golden colors give a pretty desert sky look and really allows the digital images to pop! 


The sentiment selected was "I'm Stuck On You" and it was printed in a pretty ombre font color. I also added coordinating ink to the edges to blend with the background and attached random sequins to each end of the banner. 


Lastly, I die cut a glitter scalloped frame and layered it on a deep red square card base to complete the design. This card is perfect to send anytime of year and I cannot wait to give it to someone special! 


 Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the CDD shop for the "Stuck On You" digital stamp set!

Have a wonderful day!

-Tasha














No comments:

Post a Comment