Monday, October 31, 2016

Hedgie Fall Card

Good afternoon everyone! Since fall is in full swing, I decided to share this adorable card created with the "Hedgie" digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. This stamp is super cute and I just love that the little hedgehog is taking a bite out of one the apples!


The image was colored half digitally and half with markers. I also used a glitter brush to add tons of sparkle and love the way his hair shines!




To embellish, I used CDD "Fall Harvest" sequins, enamel dots, baker's twine, and an assortment of paper in coordinating fall colors/patterns. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to create a fall themed card this season. Please check out the Craftin Desert Diva's shop for the Hedgie digital stamp and so many other fun stamps and supplies.


Have a wonderful day,

-Tasha



No comments:

Post a Comment