Thursday, September 15, 2016

Jam Jar Tags

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing my Craftin Desert Divas September Challenge DT Project. This month's mood board includes colors and images to help us welcome the fall season. 



I selected the adorable Bear With Jam Jar Digital Stamp to create some cute tags. These are a perfect addition to some homemade berry jam. 





 To color the image I was inspired by the mood board and used a variety of reds and oranges. The cute bear is layered on a piece of red burlap and a fall colored polka dot pattern paper. 
I also used some red and white fabric around the lid and tied the tag with orange twine. I love the way this looks and think it's a great gift idea! 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project. To participate in this month's challenge visit the CDD Facebook page. (HERE)

Have a wonderful day!

-Tasha



2 comments:

  1. Love this! What a great idea... that makes the perfect tag for a jelly gift and so sweetly colored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I made a bunch of these for my homemade jam! :)

      Delete