Saturday, April 21, 2018

My Favorite Earthling!

Good morning and Happy Saturday! 
Sharing a new space themed card today created with the super cute Outer Space Digi Set from Craftin Desert Divas!
I just love the fun alien images included in this digi set and could not wait to make a card with this space girl image! She was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I added tons of glitter and accented her hair with white gel pen. I think the white makes the hair look like it's sparkling! 


The sentiment " To My Favorite Earthling" was printed in an ombre font color on to a black background. The colors coordinated with the pink and blue used on the image and the black gave the outer space feel to the card.


To complete the look, I used the large heart from the Nested Heart Die Set and large square from the Inside Scalloped Square Die Set to create two frames. Both were cut from glitter paper and layered on a starry sky pattern paper. 


Lastly, I adhered a few gold glitter enamel dots to the center and attached the space girl image with foam tape. The card was then layered on dark teal cardstock and attached to a bright white 110lb. card base.


Click HERE to visit the Craftin Desert Divas Shop!

Also, there's still time to enter the April Mood Board Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
-Tasha







No comments:

Post a Comment