Saturday, April 21, 2018

JessicaLynnOriginal Love Your Pet Blog Hop

Hi everyone and welcome to my stop on the JessicaLynnOriginal "Love Your Pets Blog Hop".


For my project I created this fun card using the NEW Flynne's Puppies Stamp set. 


The set includes X3 super adorable puppy images; I selected the one with the little toy. I have two doggies and they love their squeaky toys, so I was so excited to color this cute image and create a card with it!


The puppy was colored with alcohol markers and I added some clear glitter pen on top for shimmer. 


To add more sparkle, I used a golden glitter cardstock for the banner layer and scalloped frame. I thought the dark gold worked perfectly with the dog's fur color. The background paper is also dog themed and I like that it adds tons of color and interest, but still allows the sweet puppy to be the main focus.



Lastly, I adhered the card on to a white card base and stamped "Life is better with a dog!" inside. This sentiment will work for any time of the year and I can not wait to send it to a special friend!



Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the JessicaLynnOriginal Blog to find more information on this amazing hop and how to enter to win some fun PRIZES

Click HERE to visit the JessicaLynnOriginal Blog!


Why is hop different?
We are going to be raising money for a local group called Lucky Mutts Rescue!  
For each card that is uploaded on the JessicaLynnOriginal Linky, a donation will be given to this awesome charity!
Also, JessicaLynnOrignial is donating $1.00 for each set of the Flynne's Puppies and Celine's Kittens sold during this event (Yay!).


Hope you all can join in and have a wonderful weekend!
-Tasha





9 comments:

  1. Your coloring brought this puppy so much character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you can enter one of your amazing cards. Love that this hop helps animals! -Tasha :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I love that scalloped rectangle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute creation! Enjoyed being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete