Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sending Birthday Wishes!

Hi friends!
Today I'm sharing a sweet card created with Bee-utiful stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!

For my project I used the small flower included in the set to create a floral pattern paper. Each flower was colored with alcohol markers in light pastel colors; inspired by this months D2BA Challenge. I love the soft colors with the pop of yellow!


The sentiment "Birthday Wishes" was stamped in D2BA Totally Black Ink. To give more dimension, I stamped Wishes on white cardstock and layered it on a pink glitter paper. I think this layered look is awesome in front of the colorful background!


Lastly, the card was layered on a bright white scalloped frame, a coordinating piece of pink glitter cardstock (love the sparkle!), and adhered to a pink textured A2 sized card base. This card makes me happy and I think it's perfect to send to a friend this spring!


Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy Blog for more inspiration and to participate in the April Challenge!

Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment