Monday, April 16, 2018

Hello Spring

Hi Friends!
Today's card was inspired by all the cheerful springtime colors in this month's Craftin Desert Divas Mood Board Challenge. I just can't wait for spring weather to arrive, but since it has been a snowy weekend here in Wisconsin, I may be waiting a bit longer for warm spring days to come around.

The digi used was "Joyful Ride" from Craftin Desert Divas. This image is one of my favorite digital stamps and I have used it on several projects, but still enjoy coloring and creating with it. I colored the image with markers and added gold glitter pen for shimmer; I love glitter!!!!


I had this sun pattern paper for a while, and thought it was perfect for a spring card. The bright yellow rays make the card warm and "Joyful"!


To keep the card Clean & Simple, I stamped the "Hello" right on to the center of the sun in a brown ink. I thought black would be too dark, but the brown works great! 


The pattern paper was cut with the large scalloped rectangle frame die (Another one of my favorites!) and layered on light gold glitter cardstock for additional sparkle. 

Lastly, I added a few light teal enamel dots around the sentiment for added texture and layered the design on a pastel green card base. I can't wait to send this card out to someone special!



Thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out my project. Also, there's still time to participate in the CDD Mood Board Challenge!

Click HERE to visit the Craftin Desert Divas Shop!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha









No comments:

Post a Comment