Tuesday, April 10, 2018

D2BA April DT Project: Bee-utiful Birthday Wishes

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a spring themed birthday card today!
The cheerful pattern paper used is from the new Honey Bloomz paper collection and I was inspired by the beautiful colors. I layered the pattern paper on to teal cardstock and a yellow card base; love this color combination!!!



The sentiment "Feliz Cumpleanos" was stamped with D2BA Paradise Ink and layered on matching teal paper. I wanted to frame the greeting, but not cover too much of the pretty paper.



Lastly, I added two little bees from the new BEE-utiful Stamp Set; perfect for a spring birthday card. Two gold glitter enamel dots complete the design; the dark gold color reminded me of honey and looked great with the sweet bee images!



Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!

Click HERE to check out the April Challenge!


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



SUPPLIES:












No comments:

Post a Comment