Monday, April 2, 2018

Layered Bunny Cards

Good morning everyone!
Sharing two Easter cards that I made using the Color Layering Rabbit stamp set from Hero Arts. This stamp set is so cool and the coordinating dies makes it really easy to punch out all the little accessories.


The first bunny was stamped with a pale yellow and light gray ink. I used alcohol markers to add in a bit of pink on the cheeks, nose, and ears. To embellish, stamped a carrot with orange and green ink, filled it in with markers, and layered some gold glitter on top. Love sparkle!!!


The second bunny was a little darker, but I used the same pink detail on the face and ears. To embellish on this card, I attached the little coat and pocket watch. This gave a fun "Alice In Wonderland" feel to the card.


To complete the cards, I cut an egg shape from plaid paper and layered it on gold glitter paper. Lastly, I stamped "Happy Easter" on to a simple yellow banner. The yellow and plaid colors totally gives a spring look and the pink bases are perfect for Easter!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

-Tasha


Supplies Used:






Card Challenges Entered:






7 comments:

  1. So glad he's not a chocolate bunny, he would be gone by now! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree (I love chocolate!). Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful cards! Love the dapper one in his Easter duds, and the mix of plaids is fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much; I also love the little coat! :)

      Delete
  3. These both are so adorable! I love the patterned paper eggs as a background - perfect! Congratulations on making Top 3 over at my heARTful stamping challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Tasha! I love how the oval looks like an Easter egg too - so clever!
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both great cards, but I have to admit that I think that the clothes make the man-er-rabbit! Thanks for joining the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete