Thursday, March 29, 2018

Magic and Unicorns

Good evening all!
So excited to share this card created with the fun Unicorn Potter Cake digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas! This digi combines two of my favorite things; unicorns and the wizarding world!


For my card, I printed the image on bright white 80lb cardstock and colored it with alcohol markers. I added tons of glitter to make the unicorn sparkle!



The sentiment included in the set is "Be The Magic" and I printed it with colors that went perfectly with both the image and the pattern paper layers. To add more detail to the layers, I used my favorite "Fancy Frames" die set' love this set!!!




To complete the design, I added a gold glitter layer and Distress Oxide ink around the banner. The card base is ivory and the the ink blending looked great with all the golden tones.



Thank you for stopping by tonight and I hope you enjoyed this card!

Click HERE to visit the CDD Shop!

Also, there's still time to enter the March Mood Board Challenge!



Have a wonderful night!
-Tasha



Supplies:








No comments:

Post a Comment