Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Baseball Themed Birthday Card

Hi friends!
Tasha here with a sneak peek of the new Hats Off stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!
For my project, I created a fun baseball themed birthday card perfect for any sports fan! The baseball and bat were stamped in D2BA black ink and cut with coordinating dies. I love sets that have matching dies; it makes cardmaking so quick!
The sentiment selected was "To The Birthday Boy" and it was stamped in white pigment ink. I wanted to keep the background dark and masculine, so I decided to stamp the greeting right on to the dark charcoal cardstock. This font also has a wood-like detail that totally adds a texture look.


Lastly I used the new Ball Caps double-sided pattern paper for the outer frame to add color and complete the design! 

I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Hats Off stamp set and are inspired to create a baseball themed project!

Click HERE to visit the D2BA shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment