Monday, November 21, 2022

Happiest Holiday Wishes Card Featuring Maker Forte Stamps!

Good morning and Happy Monday!
Sharing a holiday card created with the new Maker Forte What's Up Deer? Stamp Set. This set has quickly become one of my go-to holiday sets this Season and the little deers are perfect for cards, journaling and gift tags!


Since these reindeers are small, I decided to make a little scene using five different images to create a mini slimline card within a standard sized card base. I also stamped the ornament garland from the "I'm Smitten" Stamp Set.

Lastly, I added a layer of paper from the Enchanted Winter Paper Pack. The dark blue colors and random snowflakes coordinate with the sky behind the reindeers and all of the blue colors look great matted with red card stock. I also attached glitter enamel dots and a red glitter banner to add tons of sparkle!




Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are inspired to create a holiday card with the cute new What's Up Deer? Stamp Set from Maker Forte!









No comments:

Post a Comment