Sunday, October 30, 2022

Witch Way To The Candy Card Featuring Maker Forte Stamps!

Hi friends! Tasha here sharing a Halloween card featuring the super cute Fancy Dress Party Set from Maker Forte! The set includes several characters and sentiments to make a variety of Halloween cards and projects; I love Halloween!!!

I started this card by stamping the little witch with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink on to the center of white card stock. I used masking paper to cover the image before inking the background. You can also use Post-It paper or masking fluid to mask off an image.

For the background, I used the "Caught In My Web" Stencil, Color Hive Palm Tree Ink, and Color Hive Limewired Ink to create a bright web design. This green color is awesome and really adds a cool frame around the witch.

The "Witch Way To The Candy" greeting is from the All Seasons Sentiments 2 Paper Collection. I love the white lettering and this sentiment worked great with this type of card!

Lastly, I added layers of black cardstock, gold glitter paper, purple paper, and lime green paper before attaching it to a square 5-3/4" x 5-3/4" card base.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a great day!

Happy Halloween!
-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment