Sunday, March 21, 2021

FOR THE BEST FAIRY GODMOTHER!

Hi everyone!

Tasha here sharing my first Hedgehog Hollow DT post! The March subscription box was amazing (I love fairies!) and I was so excited to create a card using these awesome fairy wings!

To begin, I stamped the wings with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink and I used the pretty Sugar Sparkle Glitter for some shimmer! The sentiment was stamped with Color Hive Clear and embossed in white to pop against the ink blended background; I really like this color combination!

The background was created using the included stencil. I love all the different star shapes and sizes, this allowed me to really customize the background. 

For a little more sparkle, I added some of the pretty Crown Jewel Gems in the color Coronation Purple to complete the card.



Click HERE to check out the Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment