Sunday, December 6, 2020

D2BA December Challenge

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card created for the Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge!
This month's theme is Holiday Fun, so it's perfect for holiday card making!

My winter themed Christmas card was created with the new Just Chillin' stamp set and the lovely Slimline Snowflake Dies. I made an S fold card and layered the Snowflakes along the top of each panel. It really adds a nice detail and I think the snowflakes are so pretty!


The cute image was stamped with D2BA Totally Black ink and colored with markers. I gave the polar bear's scarf a knitting look and added some glitter to the penguin's hat for extra sparkle! To coordinate with the awesome snowflake pattern paper, I used blue and teal colors and love the way it looks!


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "Happy Holidays" with gray ink and matted the snowflake panels with silver glitter paper. I also cut a snow hill with the new Curve Slimline Border Die to complete the card.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will participate in the Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge!

Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!

Have a wonderful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment