Sunday, April 1, 2018

D2BA April Challenge -Pastel Colors

Hi Friends and Happy Easter!
Today starts the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge and the theme is Pastel Colors; yay!


For my project, I made a pretty card using the Bouquet 4 You stamp set and coordinating dies. This set is fabulous and really can be used for any occasion. 

The flower image was stamped with D2BA Totally Black ink (One of my favorites!), and was colored with alcohol markers. The image was layered with foam tape on to pink glitter paper; it adds so much sparkle. I just love the pops of color!


I love stamp sets that include a nice variety of sentiments and this one has tons of options. I selected "Happy Mother's Day" and created a simple banner with heavy white card stock. I used the same paper to create two additional layers. The bright white allows the colors to really stand out!




Lastly, I added another glittery layer before attaching the card to a pastel pink A2 sized base. These colors are lovely and are perfect for spring!


Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out all the creative DT projects on the D2BA Blog!


Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha

........................................................................
Supplies Used






No comments:

Post a Comment